Wij kennen de competenties en ervaringen van onze kandidaten, maar ook hun persoonlijkheid, wensen en verwachtingen
Location: Leiden area, the Netherlands. Only candidates who are already in possession of a valid work permit in the Netherlands will be considered. And locally based candidates will be preferred.
Our client enables its customers to automate and standardise financial transactions, thereby lowering costs, reducing operational risk and eliminating inefficiencies from their operations. By using our client's services customers can also create new business opportunities and revenue streams.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Resolve and report on customer/vendor queries and problems of medium to large complexity. Troubleshoot and quickly diagnose less complex problems in accordance with the Service Level Agreement(SLA)/Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and propose measures to prevent recurrence.
- Provide support on all technical problems within own area of expertise, through the provision of telephone or on-line support. Work with the customer/vendor/partners to establish the root cause of problems and provide end-to-end service support, retaining ownership of a case, by resolving it individually or escalating it - in accordance with the SLA.
- Implement solutions and provide product-related consulting at customer/vendor/partner sites.
- Participate in product specification reviews, perform acceptance testing to ensure supportability, usability, and delivery without undetected bugs.
- Design staff training packages, update knowledge management databases and document problem management procedures for both existing and new products/services.
- Provide technical support to the commercial divisions by participating in technical reviews and giving product presentations and demos.
- Maintain client relationships and build client satisfaction with designated customers by performing regular health checks of their operational environment and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Participate in service improvement projects within own area by executing parts of projects. May at some point manage small projects.
- Providing on-site Consultancy Services in the form of system installations and training.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University degree in IT/Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong analytical skills. Proven ability in diagnosing complex technical issues as a second line support specialist within a techincal working environment.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position in the same area, of which 1 year within the SWIFT environment and with customer interaction and exposure.
- Solid knowlege of both Windows and UNIX.
- Solid knowledge of network technology.
- TCP-IP, VPN, PKI experience.
- System administrator experience is preferred.
- Good communication and planning skills.
- Strong consultative selling skills.
- Fluent in English plus another language (preferably one or more of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish or Russian)
- A team player, willing to work in a dynamic multicultural environment.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.