Wij kennen de competenties en ervaringen van onze kandidaten, maar ook hun persoonlijkheid, wensen en verwachtingen
Duration: 5-6 months
Start date: as soon as possible
Market research is an important tool, it helps companies to discover what is happening in their business environment. In the current economic recession, this is even more apparent than before. Companies need to be proactive and adjust themselves in line with their marketing environment.
The marketing theories which are applied in this project include primary research, secondary research, questionnaire design and service marketing mix.
i. Project goal
The purpose of undertaking this market research is,
- Firstly, to establish a sound understanding of the current developments concerning the HR-related needs within SMEs(small and medium sized enterprises, with a staff of 25-200 employees) which are active in the financial, ICT and logistics industries and are based in Den Haag, Delft and Rotterdam.
- Secondly, it will give recommendations on the steps to take in order to meet the market demands
Both primary and secondary research will be included, however, this project will be emphasized on collecting information via a structured telephone interview(Survey).
This part will sum up and analyze the information that has been collected from the research and present the conclusions in a constructive manner.
This part is to review and evaluate the market based on the information.
This part is to discuss the possibilities in the market and how to capitalize on such opportunities (Service Marketing Mix).
vi. Project duration
This is a full-time internship project with a duration of 5-6 months.
- Preferably a 3rd or 4th year HBO student who is looking for a challenging internship opportunity and is specialized in Marketing or Commerciële Economie.
- Excellent communication skills and good phone style.
- Strong analytical skills and is diplomatic.
- Easy-going and has good overview.
- Native Dutch speaker and is fluent in English. Speaking more languages will definitely be a plus.
Please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to know more about his opportunity, please call 0031 (0)70 370 88 88 and ask for Dongxu Guo (Human Resources Consultant).